In just a few short hours, Dark Souls 3 will be ready for download and able to take over your gaming for at least the next month. Before that happens, here’s a quick recap on the game, its features and where you can find it… and some suggestions for how not to starve afterward.
Where to Get It (if you haven’t already):
What it has to Offer:
As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, developer FROMSOFTWARE and director Hidetaka Miyazaki continue their critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series with Dark Souls III. Fans and newcomers alike will get lost in the games hallmark rewarding gameplay and immersive graphics. Now only embers remain…
- Atmospheric Visual – Dynamic lighting and particle effects immerse players into a dark fantasy world of ruin
- Interconnected World – Expertly crafted world encourages players to explore vast and breathtaking landscapes
- Sword Action – Diversifies combat action allowing players to craft their own unique play style
- Unique Online System – Evolution of trademark online multiplayer functionality that seamlessly integrates online interactions into single player story
PC Minimum Requirements:
- Processor – i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
- RAM – 4 GB
- Video Card – GTX 750 Ti / Radeon HD 7950
- Processor – i7-3770 / AMD FX-8350
- RAM – 8 GB
- Video Card – GTX 970 / Radeon R9 Series
As for staying alive while playing… I suggest premaking some sandwiches and sticking them in the fridge (I’ve been known to do this), having a pal check in on you (preferably someone not playing Dark Souls 3), and setting an alarm to remind you to do daily tasks… such as take a bathroom break, or walking the dog.
Happy gaming… embrace the darkness!